Saturday, January 9, 2010

How can I remember my parents on my wedding day?

How can I remember my parents on my wedding day?

  1. By speaking to them kindly and with respect
  2. A small gift with a thank you card
  3. Take a moment before you walk down the aisle to look them in the eye
  4. When you leave them at the end of the aisle whisper “I love you” in their ear.
  5. Make sure you let the photographer know which photographs are important to them and make sure you have a special picture taken with them. It will be such a priceless gift to them.
  6. Do not belittle or get irritated if they get a little demanding or emotional on the day, remember it’s a very difficult milestone the end of an era.
  7. Remember to dance with your parents after the first dance.

But if you can’t manage any of these don’t worry they are probably happy to be rid of you any way. One day when you have children they will take your parents’ revenge. There is nothing uglier in the world than a bride who treats her mother and father badly on her wedding day.





No comments:

Post a Comment