Thursday, April 16, 2009

The next stage – the meeting

Then once this chemistry has been certified and you have seen our pricelist, and you are still interested in me I am more than happy to meet. I bring along album examples and we discuss details, photography, venues, tastes, styles… and sometimes life in general. We will laugh, plan, whisper and giggle some more. But it will be a comfortable meeting with my clients prepared. Knowing which questions they want to ask. I don’t want to convince anyone to take me. If clients aren’t sure about my work then I am not the photographer for them. Most clients come to the meetings pretty sure they love the work but not sure about the nutter behind the camera. So I prefer this meeting to be about my new relationship with my client.

No comments:

Post a Comment