Monday, June 8, 2009

Can I choose the photos for the album myself?

Usually my clients ask me to choose the images for their albums. This is because I have an artist’s eye and I am able to carefully construct the storyline and make the most of the themes and colours - not to mention that this is a painstaking and time-consuming process! Having said that, a wedding album is a very personal thing, and some clients like to choose their own photos. I am able to offer my clients the added option of digital proofing. This means I send you 350 images on CD (in small format, 300px by 300px, the same size my large images appear on my website). You can select from here the images you would like in your album. The 350 images will not have been touched up yet and so will look quite different from the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment