Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How do I know if you are the photographer for me?

Have a look at my website to see the weddings displayed there from beginning to end. This way you can be sure I offer what you are looking for.

It is important to realise that the images, album, etc. are only part of what I offer. I also pride myself on offering the best kind of personal service. I encourage you to discuss all your thoughts and concerns with me. Each and every wedding is important to me and I spend a lot of time and effort on every detail, before, during and after the wedding. To get really good pictures you need to feel there is a friend who has an idea of who you are and what you want from the day of your wedding. I consider it part of my job to go this extra mile, since my photographs will be all that remain after the cake has been eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment