Friday, January 1, 2010

Time alone together – part two

I know exactly what you are going to say. But I only want natural reportage images. I do not want to be put into unnatural embarrassing poses. After over four hundred weddings under the belt I can promise you that you will spend very little time together as a couple, looking good in good light. Besides time together does not have to mean time together in ridiculous poses. It could mean a walk together. In fact it will be the only time alone you will have. Time where you won’t have to smile and play the gracious host. Portraits feel like such a painful job on the day. But they needn’t be. We could stop at a cute café for a prosecco or ice cream. Just time to realise the present moment and enjoy it together. And I will be there to capture the moment. Maybe just warning you subtly if you are pulling a double chin.






No comments:

Post a Comment