Monday, December 28, 2009

Having Fun ...

Another element which is absolutely essential when creating sensational wedding images is fun. If you feel like you are being tortured you will look like you are being tortured. Happy ugly people having fun are a lot more beautiful than miserable ugly people hating every minute of it. I know this sounds quite rude but I just want to make a point. So many perfectly gorgeous brides say I hate having my picture taken. So many things I don’t like about myself. Now I am really going to get hardcore.

“GET OVER IT ALREADY”. You are young, healthy, in love and able to afford a wedding. So you are not Kate Moss. Unfortunately you will only realise how gorgeous you are today when you really get old and ugly. And then you will wish you had not wasted so much time on nonsense and had more fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment