Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tips to ensure a bride’s comfort on her wedding day – part 01


1.The white umbrella

If you don’t buy a white umbrella, I promise you will need one. I am not a superstitious person but every time I bring an umbrella to a wedding it never rains. When I have forgotten, we have ended up being stuck with the most hideous umbrella’s imaginable.

2.Make sure you have something gorgeous to put on if it gets cold.

I could not count the times I have been to a wedding and the bride has the shakes from being cold. Often the passing of the stress of the preparations causes a strange kind of exhaustion and strangely this makes my lovely ladies in white feel the cold all the more. The English and Irish brides seem to suffer from this lack of preparation the most. Perhaps coming from cold countries they expect Italy to be hot, but these days one can never tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment