Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My favourite locations 06 - Mamma Agata – Ravello – Italy

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT MAMMA AGATA. It's voted the number one thing to do on the Amalfi Coast by trip advisor. And for good reason, it's an authentic and fun experience for the whole family. Finally something all your guest will enjoy doing together. Mind you it will need to be a smaller group for a cooking lesson. I am doing my first wedding at Mamma Agata so I will keep you up to date on my opinions. So stayed tuned girls for all the gossip. ;0)

"For an exciting and different epicurean experience, Mamma Agata is the perfect spot. Situated high above the Amalfi Coast, it boasts terraces with views of the cliffs of Ravello cascading down to the sea. This famous and favourite location makes for a personal and intimate wedding." Direct text from Mamma Agata website

No comments:

Post a Comment