Saturday, September 19, 2009

My favourite locations 10 - Hotel Luna – Amalfi – Italy

This is not the most perfectly polished hotel but I love it. I love the courtyard and the architecture of the old convent. I love the restaurant which is in the sea (well almost). BUT if it rains the inside is cramped too rustic for my taste. Even though the restaurant is across the road from the hotel, I have not actually done a wedding where guest were fed inside the hotel. I imagine that would be very pleasant. I once saw the most delicious fashion shots taken in the hotel. And it's one of the most affordable on the coast.

"Situated in an old cloister founded by St Francis of Assisi in 1222, this is another perfect place for a wedding. Its charming chapel is used for wedding ceremonies and the cells that once housed the pious monks have been transformed and given all modern comforts, while holding on to an air of serenity. The hotel's breathtaking views provide an idyllic backdrop for your day." Direct text from Hotel Luna website

No comments:

Post a Comment