Monday, March 1, 2010

Bridal Beauty Emergency Plan Strategy Three: Exercise – part four

Tricks to help you get into exercise A

1.Get an instructor or exercising partner.

This is a commitment on your part and you will be far less likely that you will skip a session if it means letting someone else down. You are also less likely to hurt yourself with an instructor and they can help you work on your weak points.

2.Consider step or dance classes

Personally I always stuck my nose up at any form of exercise class. Shying away because I thought I would be useless due to my lack of coordination. But who said the point was to be the best pupil in the class. Once I gave lessons a chance, I found that I was so busy concentrating on the steps that I broke a sweat without realising. I find distractions like people and music are most helpful in breaking through the pain barrier. I once had an aerobics teacher who picked on me non stop, on all of us actually. His intension was to make us angry because when one is angry the energy levels go way up. I often left the class wondering what his problem was. Two years down the line I consider the man a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment