Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bridal Beauty Emergency Plan Strategy Three: Exercise – part three

“I hate exercise”

Girls often tell me that they hate exercise. I hated exercise too, until I finally gave it a chance. The secret is not to be doing it to get thin but rather for the act of exercise its self. One needs to tune into one’s body when one exercises. Stop repeating to yourself that you hate exercising.

Instead notice your feelings; tired, pain, uncomfortable, bored and keep pushing. See if you can challenge those feelings keep going, focusing on getting plenty of oxygen into the trouble stops. Imagine breathing oxygen into your brain, legs and tummy. Feel the oxygen creating the burn, burning the fat, creating energy. Just when you want to give up, do another five minutes. Then one day (depending on how unfit you are) after fifteen minutes of suffering it all lifts and something magical happens. Your body and breathing go on auto and you feel like you are flying.

You will feel happier because your body is being pumped full of endorphins. Then as the added bonus you will start to look great. But if you do it for the effect, you will give up before you start. You need to get into doing exercise for the sake of the exercise itself.

I know I go on and on about exercise but I cannot help it. More than once I have been very overweight, and I have tried every diet available. I promise you with my heart and thighs; diets make you fat. The only way to stay slim and healthy is by doing regular exercise. Besides I prefer to workout and be able to eat what I fancy with no guilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment