Friday, February 12, 2010

Often the assistants take the best images

It often happens that I will be stuck upon the alter during the rings with the strictest priest known to the Vatican and someone in the front row will begin to sob. I can’t move unless I want to donate my liver to the priest for his dinner. So I have to do what a good team player does and pass the ball. With a quick flick of my eye, my assistant will realise that their job depends on pouncing on the moment. The result, they get to shoot all the juicy bits, they wonder round happily hunting carefree without any responsibilities. Sometimes at the start of the day I will give them a brief framework but mostly they are a happy go lucky tribe who have it way to good.

I have including a whole bunch of my favourite pictures from Francesco, Kim & ZoĆ«’s portfolios.






No comments:

Post a Comment