Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Are you a Bridezilla? Test

Are you a Bridezilla?

Fifteen questions to help you face the bridezilla in you. Answers which may help you save your wedding day from you.


1. My list of ‘must have group photographs’, includes more than twenty groups?

true or false

2. I am a details person and my happiness depends on perfection

true or false

3. Rains will break my heart

true or false

4. It’s very important that everything runs exactly to schedule

true or false

5. I crash under pressure and hate being the centre of the attention

true or false

6. Wedding planners and other service providers are just money grabbers and need to be kept in line

true o false

7. Bridesmaids who are more attractive than me are dangerous and their dresses mustn’t be too eye catching

true o false

8. For the day to be a success I need to control all aspects of the day.

true o false

9. I am very unlucky and it seems that the world is against me

true o false

10. The day is about me and people don't need to get distracted

true o false


true o false

11. It is VERY important that the colours of my flowers are exactly like the ones in my mind.

true o false

12. when my photographer asked me a bit about what I wanted from my wedding photography I wrote down five pages of notes

true o false

13. i don't think artists work well when given freedom.

true o false

14. a wedding photographer is just a second rate photographer who can't make it in the commercial world of photography

true o false

15. I don't cope well when things don't go my way

true o false


Results to follow tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment