Friday, March 27, 2009

Your bridezilla exorcism - part 01

These will seem like ridiculous exercises but my darling Bridezilla's I know the syndrome and I guarantee you I can save you from yourself if you are diligent about your exercises. No matter what just remember on the day, I have got your back and I am on your side.

Exercise one


A childlike but not childish attitude

Children are amazing they live in the present. They delight in small blessings and often don't notice unimportant details. They live with their hearts and skip. This is a great side to a child's character. Rather than the childish... me me me me! Watch children, play with children. They will teach you the art of fun. Fun and laughter and a sense of humour will make you delicious to be around and fun makes fun.... the most beautiful brides I know are fun and joyful.

For more helpful advice on how to tame the bridezilla in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment