Monday, October 5, 2009

Wedding in Naples

The saying goes see Naples and die. After the book Gomorrah I think a lot of people were put off coming to Naples but I am the wrong person to ask since I am South Africa. Johannesburg makes Naples seem quite tame. Tame it's not, but well worth visiting. And although I usually dread the weddings in Naples because of the chaos, they have some of the most beautiful churches I have ever seen. They also have amazing venues and the price is right. But it is a crazy place, you can't run around flashing your gold Rolex and not expect at least a good hard slap. Either you love Naples or you hate it. I like it in doses and I would only go in with someone who knows were they are going. One can end up in dodgy neighbourhoods without even trying. Who gets married in Naples? Italians who were born there and love the place but a man with an artistic bride might see it's chaotic beauty. And again come to me for reliable contacts for Naples wedding planners.

No comments:

Post a Comment