Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY #2



Clients: Maurizio & Claudia

Location: Church - S. Maria di Montesanto - Naples

Date: 05 August 2009

Title: No one else exists

Category: Framing the Subject

Style: Reportage


This is one of the only moments I saw the bride still. She is a little cherie bomb of a creature, full of fun and energy. Often Italian couples are together for ten years or more before they get married and often are not the most excited about their big day. Not all but many. However Maurizio and Claudio are one crazy couple that kept me on my toes and we did some of my absolute favourite couple shots ever through streets of Naples (not a usual choice for couples). However they do look like two little church mice in this picture. A sacred moment can calm even the most restless of souls. I love the way the door way isolates them from the rest of the celebration and really seems like there is no one else there.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this image...and the story behind it makes it all the better!

    ReplyDelete