Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY #8

Clients: Claudio and Louise Sartfarti

Location: Villa Cimbrone - Ravelllo

Date: 20 June 2009

Title: the girls

Category: Bridal Party Portrait

Style: Portraiture

Now before your go gasping at this one. Have you ever had your photograph taken in a costume or Bikini before? I have to admit I was also a little surprised when the bride agreed to let me use this picture, but naturally thrilled. After all the lingerie would be a rather modest swimming costume , would it not? And you just can’t beat it for impact.

Louise made me eat my words about tanning. Although she promised me she restrained herself and insisted be bridesmaids weren’t milk white. Her skin is one of her many gorgeous features and this portrait boldly shows it off. And why shouldn’t she. Do you know how much she will love this image thirty years from now. Respect sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment