Friday, October 23, 2009

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY #18


Clients: Angela & Douglas O’Donnell

Location: Villa Cimbrone - Ravello

Date: 29 May 2009

Title: untitled

Category: Couple Portrait

Style: Portraiture



Bad weather is the dread of every bride but for just one second image this photograph with blue skies. It just would not be the same. Some of my favourite images were taken in the rain. With a bride who keeps a good attitude and does not throw her toys out the cot because she has no control over the weather, will be rewarded. Especially those who are prepared to get a little wet and do a little walking. Keep flat comfortable alternative shoes on hand.



Completely off the topic I want to mention the absolutely chicest wedding dress I have ever laid my eyes on. I am all for short and off white. She is sexy, elegant, modern, no-nonsense… don’t think it comes cheap because it’s a Hermes dress and the pearls are Vuitton. But you can adapt the style to your budget. I have said it time and time again brides often ruin their day by being uncomfortable in their wedding dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment