Saturday, October 10, 2009

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY #5



Clients: Ortensia Castagno & Dylan Dryden

Location: Hotel Palumbo, Ravello, Italy

Date: 29 August 2009

Title: Red or Dead

Category: Wedding Details

Style: Details



This is another one of those crazy brides you just have to love. I think red shoes, red bouquet and a white dress is a very funky combination. The she added such a yummy clash with the touch of pink. Anyone who knows me knows I have the most ridiculous shoe fetish due to my ridiculously huge feet. But do these shoes have horns or thorns… I ask you? Could they be any sexier? Finally I would like to officially award this bride her licence for high heel shoes. You should have seen the woman dancing on the lawn and gliding up and down the hundreds of stairs of Ravello.

No comments:

Post a Comment