Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY #1




Clients: Mariarosaria & Luca
Location: Church -Santa Maria delle Grazie - Ravello
Date: 9th July 2009
Title: Joy
Category: Decisive Moment
Style: Reportage

Mariarosaria wanted her wedding shot in the style of fashion editorials. And although her pictures are mostly posey and quite sexy, this one slipped into my lense. Their joy is obvious and I love the way time is frozen but you can still feel the movement. This Bride has a huge amount of energy and in just one instant so many elements came together. Like I say the image chose me and slipped right into my lense and I was quite surprised to find it among the other pictures. This is why I like to shoot a lot, pictures often choose me and I just have to be ready to catch them and keep them safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment