Friday, October 16, 2009

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY #11

Clients: Erin Bazos & Erich Schoenenberger

Location: Villa Cimbrone - Ravello

Date:11 July 2009

Title: watching her wondering

Category: Bride & Groom Portraiture

Style: Portraiture



Another one of Erins images, again proving that two brains can equal a hundred. Brainstorming and the art of play is what creativity is all about when I am lucky enough to have a couple who are will to play magic happens. This image was completely her idea, and when I shot it, it never jumped out at me. But I have learnt to first catch the images and then decide which are work keeping.



Hint of the day:

I always recommend keep a scrap book of couple and bridal shots you like that you would like to show your photographer. They will understand your taste, get ideas and yyou will have plenty of poses to practise.

No comments:

Post a Comment